*** ALL ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE AS OFF NOVEMBER 11TH***
All Returns/Exchanges must be at our facility by December 1st to be processed and any packages delivered after will not be accepted.
NFQ only accepts returns/exchanges of purchases within 30 days of delivery with the exception of International/Deployed addresses. Products must be returned in the following conditions:
- Unworn/unwashed/undamaged (tears, cuts, rips, punctures)
- In original packaging with tags still attached
- Free of odor, excessive lint, pet hair, stains, etc.
All valid returns/exchanges will be issued in the form of store credit. All returns will have the cost of the return label deducted from your final store credit amount as we do not cover return shipping costs.
All exchanges are subject to availability. If requesting an exchange, please choose the reason and then it will guide you through the process of choosing another size or item. If the requested item is no longer available in our warehouse once we begin processing, we will issue store credit for the value of the item.
Once your return/exchange has reached our warehouse facility, please allow for 3-5 business days for processing.
*** Gift cards/accessories are final sale***
I received a defective item, what are my options?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a clear photo of your packing slip as well as the defect on the garment for assessment. Your item is only considered defective if:
- It was RECEIVED with an issue (fraying, tearing, staining, or discoloration)
- Once your item has been washed/worn it does not qualify as defective
- You must contact NFQ within 7 days of receiving a defective item. After 7 days your product will not be accepted.
- Normal wear and tear will not be considered as defective including:
- Any scratches, markings, fraying due to physical activity
- Garments damaged resulting from failure to follow care instructions (washing/drying)
If the item is deemed defective, you will have the following options:
- Receiving a replacement item (the same one purchased)
- A refund issued to the method of payment used during checkout or store credit.
***If the original item purchased is out of stock, you are able to choose another item of equal value we can send out instead***
I received an incorrect item, what should I do?
Please email a clear photo of the incorrectly received item as well as your packing slip to email@example.com. We will send you a prepaid label to return the incorrectly received item. Once your product is received at our warehouse facility, we can resend the product (if in stock) or issue a refund/store credit for the item.
***If the incorrectly received item is washed or worn in any way, we will not be able to accept the item***
If you have any questions regarding this process please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!