For preordered products, no exchanges are available and all sales are final.
I received a defective item, what are my options?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a clear photo of your packing slip as well as the defect on the garment for assessment. Your item is only considered defective if:
- It was RECEIVED with an issue (fraying, tearing, staining, or discoloration)
- Once your item has been washed/worn it does not qualify as defective
- You must contact NFQ within 7 days of receiving a defective item. After 7 days your product will not be accepted.
- Normal wear and tear will not be considered as defective including:
- Any scratches, markings, fraying due to physical activity
- Garments damaged resulting from failure to follow care instructions (washing/drying)
I received an incorrect item, what should I do?
Please email a clear photo of the incorrectly received item as well as your packing slip to email@example.com. We will send you a prepaid label to return the incorrectly received item. Once your product is received at our warehouse facility, we can issue a refund/store credit for the item.
***If the incorrectly received item is washed or worn in any way, we will not be able to accept the item***
If you have any questions regarding this process please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.