Black/Red - Classic A Different Breed
All beings are not created equal. 90% of the populous are complacent humans, completely comfortable with a suboptimal life, mediocre rewards and accepting the hand they were dealt. The other 10% are go-getters, dream chasers and adaptable human beings. They have a fire within them that is fueled by the thought of becoming comfortable with mediocrity. They excel in all aspects of life and are in the constant pursuit of eminence within their realm. These are our warriors... those of A Different Breed.
- 60% combed ringspun cotton/40% polyester jersey
- 4.3 oz.
- 32 singles
- Slightly heathered
- Fabric laundered for reduced shrinkage